Rates are low, prices are right, and now is a perfect time to think about investing in real estate. Many would-be investors think real estate is a way to quick riches. Rapid monetary returns are usually not the case. However, the rewards can be substantial if you are willing be patient, do the necessary homework, and make a few good decisions along the way.
Before you start investing in real estate, here are a few things to consider:
• Start small: Don’t go large on your first investment. Take on a smaller investment first so you have the opportunity to make some mistakes that won’t cost you large amounts of money. Investing is a learning process.
• Don’t overpay: Do your research on your potential investment. Do full a full property evaluation; research the location, have a home inspection, and look into any liens and owed taxes. Always conduct an in-depth property analysis before negotiating any terms.
• Consider the margins: Paying the bills on an investment property is different than paying for your personal residence. When you buy an income property to rent, you’re calculating how the income (rent payments) will help pay the mortgage and operating costs.
• Know your partners: Having a bad partner could be your biggest downfall. Try to team up with a more seasoned real estate investor to learn the ropes. It is also important to be comfortable with your partner.
Like all other businesses, real estate investing, requires a well thought out plan if you want to succeed. Weigh all the risks involved in real estate investing and develop a plan on how you will manage and overcome them before you get started.
This Single-Family in Manchester, NH recently sold for $157,500.
This property features 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, and was sold by
Pamela Young – RE/MAX Omega Group
Manchester NH Real EstateManchester, NH - $69,900 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $247,400 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:1/1Manchester, NH - $169,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1Manchester, NH - $254,500 - Single-Family - Colonial, Gambrel - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1
Goffstown NH Real EstateGoffstown, NH - $1,100 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Goffstown, NH - $139,900 - Condo - Duplex, End Unit, Townhouse, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Goffstown, NH - $229,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch, Split Entry - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1Goffstown, NH - $379,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
RE/MAX Omega Group
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester July 27, 2014A Pembroke man is charged with reckless driving and hindering apprehension after New Hampshire State Police chased a group of motorcycles clocked at more than 120 mph. […]
- Community's first settlers date to 1789 July 27, 2014According to George Sherman's "History of Temple Israel," Portsmouth's first Jewish residents were Abraham and Rachel Isaac. […]
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Video machines and gambling: What gambling? July 27, 2014The city charges $2,000 a year to license a single machine. "You're allowing people to pay 50 bucks for a pinball machine and $2,000 for another. […]
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester July 27, 2014
- Workers pulling for ex-CEO's buyout bid; rally planned Friday before board meeting July 25, 2014Casey Belanger, an assistant manager at the Elm Street store in Manchester, said that would mean stores could return to normal. […]
- Fulcrum Associates breaks ground for new Sterling Plastic Surgery Office in Bedford July 24, 2014Fulcrum Associates, Inc. of Amherst, NH has broken ground for a new 2,550 sq. ft. medical office building at 2 Washington Place in Bedford, NH. […]
- Board of Education approves opening new Nashua Program at Brentwood July 23, 2014The Nashua Board of Education will move forward with plans to reopen The Brentwood School in Merrimack through the Nashua district at a special meeting Monday. […]
- Workers pulling for ex-CEO's buyout bid; rally planned Friday before board meeting July 25, 2014
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party July 28, 2014Twenty-nine teens were arrested after police responded to a noise complaint at 32 Whipplewill Road just before 2 a.m. on Saturday. […]
- Ted Gatas Continues to Appear on Rich Girard Talk Show Despite Sexting Scandal July 27, 2014Queen City Mayor Ted Gatas is still appearing on Rich Girard's show, despite the sexting scandal that revealed the conservative radio talk host to be a hideous hypocrite and two-faced simoniac . […]
- Manchester mom turns to crowd funding for daughter's heart surgeries July 26, 2014Rosemary Levesque's daughter, Mia, 1, has had three open-heart surgeries. In addition to GoFundMe.com, a benefit yard sale today and tomorrow at 150 Jobin Drive in Manchester is helping to defray the costs. […]
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party July 28, 2014