Spacious 4 bedroom split entry in desirable neighborhood on dead end street. This home also features Stainless Steel appliances, an eat-in kitchen, oak entry and hardwood floors, updated new vinyl tilt windows, ceiling fans and an efficient wood stove that heats the entire house keeping fuel costs to a minimum. Owner used about 300 gallons of fuel oil this very long and cold year!!! The fully fenced back yard is a great area for family fun or entertaining in the 18′ round above ground pool or 6 person hot tub or have BBQ’s on one of the two patios. Even pets benefit with a separate pet area of smooth river-stone to keep them free of dirt and mud .
This is a Split Entry style home and features 9 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.19 Acres, and is currently available for $219,900.
For complete details click here.
Everything green is all the rage, and recently there has been an increased demand for green homes. Some experts estimate a projected demand of a $100 billion sub-market by 2016. In 2011, green homes made up roughly 17 percent of the market and are expected to reach two out of five homes by 2016.
The list of reasons to buy a green home is extensive. Green homes are friendly to the environment. Consumers also believe that green homes will have better value in the future. Green homes may cost a little more to build now but have shown to save money in energy efficiency over time.
According to a survey conducted by McGraw-Hill Construction, ninety percent of homeowners surveyed said energy efficiency is important because of personal values, and because of lower energy bills. They also cited other factors like indoor air quality, material durability, use of post-consumer materials and sustainability-focused waste management practices.
Consumers may also be able to save money on their mortgage or receive a federal tax credit for buying a green home or doing eco-friendly home improvements.
For certain efficient home improvements, you can receive a federal tax credit equal to 30‰ with a cap at $1500 for the purchase of energy efficient technologies such as
- Water Heaters
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioners
- Stoves that use qualified Biomass Fuel
Manchester NH Real EstateManchester, NH - $164,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:157 minutes agoManchester, NH - $182,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:14 hours agoManchester, NH - $219,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:14 hours agoManchester, NH - $187,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:114 hours ago
Bedford NH Real EstateBedford, NH - $449,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/1Bedford, NH - $299,999 - Land - Acres:3.12Bedford, NH - $479,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4Bedford, NH - $248,600 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1
Goffstown NH Real EstateGoffstown, NH - $345,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/114 hours agoGoffstown, NH - $449,900 - Land - Acres:12Goffstown, NH - $259,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:15 - Parking Spaces:Goffstown, NH - $219,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1
RE/MAX Omega Group
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: An exercise in getting better April 17, 2014MARK HAYWARD / UNION LEADER Jason Carter and Mary Keeler participate in the Manchester Mental Health's In Shape program earlier this month at the downtown YMCA. […]
- New Hampshire hospitals share innovations April 17, 2014New Hampshire hospitals trying to both improve quality and lower costs are sharing their strategies at a luncheon in Manchester. […]
- Men claiming to be police officers force way into Manchester home April 17, 2014Two men claiming they were police forced a mother and her baby into a bathroom in their Manchester home Wednesday, police said. […]
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: An exercise in getting better April 17, 2014
- The Arbors of Bedford welcomes Amherst resident Lori S. Dodge as new executive director April 17, 2014The Arbors of Bedford, southern New Hampshire's only assisted living community specializing in all phases of memory care, welcomed Amherst resident Lori Dodge as its new executive director, effective March 17. Dodge has experience working with seniors suffering from Alzheimer's disease and other memory issues, along with helping their families to . […]
- Route 101 improvements are on track in Bedford April 14, 2014It's been a long and winding road for the state's Department of Transportation's 10-year improvement plan but there is light at the end of the tunnel. […]
- Ruth T. Ansell April 11, 2014Ruth Tolf Ansell, 60, passed away peacefully Tuesday, April 8, 2014, at her home in Bedford, where she succumbed to brain cancer. […]
- The Arbors of Bedford welcomes Amherst resident Lori S. Dodge as new executive director April 17, 2014
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest April 14, 2014A speeding car on Queen City Avenue, near Sundial Avenue, failed to stop for a police car with its siren and emergency lights activated at about 12:40 a.m. Saturday. […]
- Saying The Unsayable - The Poetry Of Jennifer Militello April 11, 2014In honor of National Poetry month, NHPR's Sean Hurley is introducing us to a New Hampshire poet every Friday. […]
- on this Date April 9, 2014A New Hampshire native has been hired as Tamaqua's new borough manager, borough solicitor Sparks Reese announced at a news conference this morning in the Tamaqua Municipal Building. […]
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest April 14, 2014